Found This At Lydi Out Loud
- Round laundry basket
- 1 jar Americana Decor Metallics in Copper
- About 50 feet of ½” Jute rope
- 1 yard felt, fleece or muslin
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Utility knife
- Paint brush
- With your hot glue gun, attach the felt to the base of the laundry basket, folding and gluing pleats as you go.
- Cut off excess material around the side and glue the seam up to the top of the basket. You don’t want to cut off the felt at the top, you’ll use it later.
Find More Here