I love a good doormat and at Copious Crafts, creating your own designs or simply following a pattern is a lot of fun. Why stick with one craft when you can do so many different things. Here is a fun project you can try.
Found This at eHow
- plain welcome mat
- large, all-purpose sponge
- sharp scissors
- detail paintbrush
- paint containers such as plastic plates
- pink, green and black paints.
- use the scissors to cut the all-purpose sponge into a watermelon shape.
- You’ll need to cut two stamps — one to mimic the wedge shape of the watermelon’s pink core, and a second to represent the thin, curved green rind of the watermelon.
Find More Here