Found This At Design Improvised
- Cube shaped glass florist vases (bud vases work great!)
- Lots of wine corks (expect to need 40-70 per vase, depending on its size). Skip the plastic corks for this project - they don't look as nice as the real thing
- Heavy duty craft glue like E6000
- (Optional) Knife to cut corks
- You'll want to look for corks of similar lengths to make the vase look best. Start by laying them out on one side of your vase until you find a mix that looks relatively uniform in size. This particular square vase fit two columns of corks perfectly. Depending on the width of your vase, you may have to trim some corks with a knife.
- Start gluing the corks on one side of the vase
Find More Here