Found this fun craft on Mom Luck.
- Assorted broken crayons
- Silicone Mold (found at Walmart, target, etc...)
How to Make:
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Unwrap your crayons, making sure you get all of the paper off. If your making a solid color crayon separate your colors into piles. If not you can just make one big pile.
3. Next break or cut the crayons into small pieces. The smaller the pieces the quicker they will melt.
4. Now place these crayons into the mold and fill up about 3/4, depending on how big of crayon you want.
The rest of the instructions are here.