Find More At Holiday Crafts And Creation
- Felt: Full sheet of olive green (9" x 12")
- Green felt (4 or 5 shades)
- Gold felt
- Embroidery thread: gold, black, 4 – 5 shades of green
- 6 green buttons (Size: 1/2" – 5/8" wide)
- 2 large green buttons (Size: 3/4" – 1")
- 6 green beads
- Ribbon (15" long piece)
- Pins and needle
- Print and cut out the shamrock template for the banner. Trace and cut out the patterns with the following felt colors.
- Now that you know what colors of felt and thread to use, cut out all the pieces from the patterns and then evenly space the 5 background felt pieces on the 9" x 12" olive green felt.
- Pin the 5 felt pieces into place so that the felt won't move as you are stitching them onto the banner. See photo F to see how this will look. Sew the pieces on using the whip stitch around the edge
Find The Rest Here