Found This At Stay At Home Artist
- paper mache (or wooden) egg forms
- wood discs & dowel caps
- craft paint in various colors
- reinforcement labels
- glue of your choice
- mod podge (or other clear coat)
- Begin by stacking your discs and dowel caps into configurations of various heights. Once you get a look you like, glue the parts into place. I used regular old craft glue.
- Paint your wood bases white (or whatever color you choose), allow to dry, then glue your egg forms on top. I used hot glue for this step.
Find More Here