Found This At Polka Dot Chair
- 2- 13” x 13” pieces of cream fabric- get lighter than a denim fabric, but heavier than quilting cotton
- 2- 13” x 13″ pieces of fabric for the lining
- 2- 13” x 13” pieces of fusible fleece
- 2- pieces of leather 3” x 13” -something lightweight- I used lambskin
- also- I would recommend 2 pieces of 13” x 13” shape flex to press onto the back of the clutch outside pieces- I didn’t use this but I would if I made it a second time.
- 9” metal zipper
- 2- 3”x2” pieces of fabric for zipper tabs
- Leather Needle
- Heavy Duty Thread
- Regular Thread
- Metallic Paint
- Fabric Painting Medium
- Spray Adhesive
- Royal Design Studios, Medium Polka Dot Party Stencil
- Foam roller brush
- First up you’re going to need to stencil your fabric. To do this mix 1 bottle of metallic gold acrylic paint with one bottle of Fabric Painting Medium.
- Spray the back of the stencil with reposition-able adhesive spray.
Find More Here