Found This At Studio DIY
- High-Quality White Envelopes (Low quality tears too easily!)
- High-Quality White Notecards
- Craft Paint in Rainbow Colors
- Makeup Sponges or Foam Brushes (One for each color, ideally!)
- Washi Tape
- Washi tape is too sticky on it's own to place directly on the envelopes, so you have to remove some of the sticky first. Do this by tearing off a piece and sticking it to a t-shirt several times.
- Lightly place the piece of tape about 1/8" from the edge of one side of the front of the envelopes.
Find More Here