Found this fun Tutorial on Little White Whale.
What you’ll need:
- Oven-bake polymer clay in brown, white, and pink
- a heart shaped candy mold
- X-Acto knife
- plastic straw
- small round magnets
- hot glue gun
- Knead a small chunk of brown clay until it softens, and press it into the heart shaped candy mold, making sure to fill all the nooks and crannies completely
- Carefully peel your heart out of the mold, and trim the excess clay with an X-Acto knife
- Bake the clay hearts according to the directions on the package........
The rest of the instructions can be found here.