Found this fun DIY on The House that Lars Built.
- scrapbook paper in shades of pinks and reds
- baker’s twine in pink and white
- paper straws in pinks and reds
- wreath form 18″
- yarn in ice blue and turquoise
- glue gun
- hold punch
- Heart punch
To make the top part of the chandelier:
- Take the wreath form and string a 4′ yarn through each hole and tie securely.
- Cut the straws into 3″ parts. I used 16 pieces per strand and 8 strands for a total of 128.
- Cut the same amount of hearts with your heart punch.
- Hole punch the center of each heart.
- String each yearn starting with a straw and..... The rest is here.