Pigma Brush Set of 3 | Copious Crafts
Writes like a pen and paints a like brush!
Swirls, doodles, fine lines, and broad brush strokes are possible with this flexible brush-tipped pen. Pigma Brush is comfortable to hold and responds to instant changes in pressure or direction.
Vivid, fresh color enhances handmade compositions and conveys personality, style or emotion. Illustrators, manga artists, cartoonists, and hobbyists can put pen to paper and leave a mark that will last a lifetime.
Sakura Color Products formulated and produced PIGMA ink in 1982. This special formulation of pigment based ink is more complex and stable than dye based inks. Pigma ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.
- Awards and certificates
- Graphic art and illustrations
- Rubber stamps and decorative fabric projects
- Archival quality Pigma® ink
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- Will not smear, feather, or bleed through most papers
- Thorough ink delivery to the sides and tip of the flexible brush
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standard
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
Related Product Articles
Winter always seems to take longer than we would like....
Wow, I can't believe how busy the weekends are!...
Image Photography by Anthony Garand Did you ever put up...
Don't you love it when there is a special day...
I am getting more excited about this challenge as the...
I spent some time yesterday trying to decide what to...
Here we are on Day 6! I know it does...
Grey Cranes featured on Bing Desktop February 14, 2019 Here...