Gelly Roll Moonlight Dusk Fine Set of 5 | Copious Crafts
Moonlight Dusk Fine Set of 5
Gelly Roll Moonlight® has the brightest and most vivid colors of the Gelly Roll® family. The creamy, smooth, opaque ink is perfect for drawing, doodling, and coloring. All colors are bright on white paper and produce outstanding effects on black paper, and the fluorescents will glow under a black light source. Gelly Roll Moonlight® also works like a paint pen on colored papers, vellum, and photographs. So put pen to paper and leave a colorful mark that’s uniquely your own.
- Notes, journals, and letters
- Scrapbooking and crafts
- Most papers including coated paper, photographs, and vellum
- Drawing, doodling, and coloring
- Color palette is ideal for Halloween, Day of the Dead, and Mardi Gras celebrations
- *Archival Moonlight Dusk colors contain pigment-based ink - chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- ** Fluorescent Moonlight Dawn colors can fade if exposed to direct sunlight
- Fluorescent colors glow under a black light (UL light)
- No feathering or bleed-through on most papers
- No smearing once dry. (Dry time is approximately 1 minute, depending on the paper.)
- 1.0mm ball with a 0.5mm line
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
Related Product Articles
Artists love to create (with Sakura), draw, use pen art, and...
Image Photography by Anthony Garand Did you ever put up...
I spent some time yesterday trying to decide what to...
Here we are on Day 6! I know it does...
What is Wreathing? Wreathing all started in the 16th century...
What is Finger Knitting You Ask Finger knitting is just...
This blog post has moved to: http://www.bettesmakes.com/2019/03/19/weaving-made-easy/ Pinterest: Pinterest.ca/BettesMakesInstagram: Instagram.com/CopiousCraftsFacebook: Facebook.com/groups/CopiousCrafts ...
Needlepoint Patterns That Are Easy to Make I am always...