Gelly Roll Classic 10 Pack | Copious Crafts
In the 1980s, Sakura surprised the pen industry with its invention of the first gel-based ink. Since then the creamy, colorful Gelly Roll® has remained a favorite of people of all ages, occupations, and interests for its bright color selection and the unique properties of the gel ink.
The ink in Gelly Roll® Classic pens is archival, waterproof, fade resistant, and chemical proof, making it ideal for legal documents, scrapbooks, and any written document where permanence is important. Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy Gelly Roll® colors are particularly excellent for writing checks because the pigmented gel ink is resistant to fraudulent washings.
The Gelly Roll gel ink pens feature:
- Fine is 0.3 mm line / 0.6mm ball, Medium is 0.4mm line / 0.8 mm ball
- Ice Cream Smooth™ ink in a roller ball pen
- Archival quality ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Gelly Roll Classic White comes in three nib sizes Fine 05, Medium 08, and Bold 10. For more info click here
- Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy ink colors are excellent for writing checks due to the gel ink’s resistance to fraudulent washings
- Signing checks and legal documents
- Notes, journals, letters, and handmade cards
- Scrapbooking and crafts
- Illustration, coloring, and doodling
- Archival quality gel ink - chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant on paper
- No feathering or bleed-through on most papers
- No smearing once dry
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin.
Related Product Articles
Artists love to create (with Sakura), draw, use pen art, and...
I spent some time yesterday trying to decide what to...
Here we are one-tenth of the way through the challenge...
Nothing is better than adding some great homemade decorations for...
This post is from DIY Crafts Everywhere http://bit.ly/6XmasDIY "I love...
This post is from Red heart http://bit.ly/12WeeksXmasAlready on Week 8 of...
Look what I found on the website easy peasy and...
Found this little gem on Make it Crochet site!http://bit.ly/6TreeSkirts...