Pigma Calligrapher 1mm Set of 6 | Copious Crafts
Looking for calligraphy supplies? Keep it simple with just two items:
- Fine Paper
- Pigma® Calligrapher™ calligraphy pens
Forget the refillable cartridges, ink wells, and removable pen nibs. The Pigma® Calligrapher™ is a unique, all-in-one, durable lettering art tool that produces crisp edges and sharp hairlines. This disposable pen has a hard nylon nib that withstands heavy pressure and constant use, and still provides a reliable, smooth ink flow from edge to edge.
Pigma Calligrapher is designed specifically for calligraphers and lettering artists of all skill levels. Unlike most calligrapher markers whose tips wear down with use, resulting in inconsistent, increasingly heavy marks, the Pigma Calligrapher maintains its ability to continually create crisp, flowing lines and letterforms. It eliminates cost barriers and equipment requirements for beginners who are just learning about calligraphy, and provides an easy and quick alternative to traditional calligraphy pens for professionals.
Archival Pigma ink is waterproof and fade-resistant on most paper substrates. Pigma Calligrapher is available in 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm nib widths and 6 Pigma ink colors for different letters, flourishes and calligraphy effects.
Learn more about Pigma ink technology here.
- Spend a few minutes making marks on smooth paper to break it in
- Hold pen so it's almost perpendicular to the paper
- For best results use a small stack of paper under your writing surface for cushion
- 1mm - perfect for envelopes
- 2mm - ideal for place cards
- 3mm - for titles and signage
- Durable, flat nylon nib
- 6 archival Pigma ink colors: black, red, royal blue, hunter green, sepia, purple
- Archival pigment ink is waterproof & fade-resistant
- Not refillable
Related Product Articles
Don't you love it when there is a special day...
I spent some time yesterday trying to decide what to...
Here we are on Day 6! I know it does...
Why Knit if You Can Just Buy? the trouble to...
Artists love to create (with Sakura), draw, use pen art, and...
Nothing is better than adding some great homemade decorations for...
This post is from DIY Crafts Everywhere http://bit.ly/6XmasDIY "I love...
This post is from Red heart http://bit.ly/12WeeksXmasAlready on Week 8 of...