Sakura Koi Assorted Set of 6 | Copious Crafts
Vibrant Color in a Brush!
Coloring your artwork is easy, anywhere, anytime with the no-mess, dye-based, Koi® Coloring Brush pens! These pens perform similar to an artist brush. Make fine, medium or bold brush strokes just by changing the amount of pressure to the nib. The durable tip will quickly spring back to its original shape! The odorless, water-based solvent facilitates smooth blending and layering of colors.
Koi Coloring Brushes are a convenient way to add vibrant color to any sketch, journal, cartoon, illustration, or rubber stamps. The 48 transparent ink colors blend easily to create a multitude of hues and effects. Use the colorless blender pen to create seamless washes and color gradations.
- Rubber Stamping
- Architectural Drawings
- Manga / Comic Art
- Flexible Nylon Nib
- Odorless, water-based solvent facilitates easy blending
- Available in 48 colors + colorless blender
- 6, 12 & 24 color sets packaged in a reusable plastic case with front clasp.
- The 48 color set is organized in a durable, translucent storage box from ArtBin®
- Dye-based ink
- For best results, use on a heavyweight, plate-finish paper (smooth but not coated)
Related Product Articles
Don't you love it when there is a special day...
Artists love to create (with Sakura), draw, use pen art, and...
I spent some time yesterday trying to decide what to...
Here we are on Day 6! I know it does...
Why Knit if You Can Just Buy? the trouble to...
Nothing is better than adding some great homemade decorations for...
This post is from DIY Crafts Everywhere http://bit.ly/6XmasDIY "I love...
This post is from Red heart http://bit.ly/12WeeksXmasAlready on Week 8 of...